A photo journal from the life of Cassidy Lena Brock, an almost-famous free-lance photojournalist and photography instructor.
posted by Cassidy at 1:16 PM
Yes, and the sister of Jack La Lane....
I dunno, was Clark Kent from Kent, Washington?
LOVE the house, Cass. The color and front door, very cool. Can't wait to see it all! Bring pics when you guys come.
Now all you need is grass for the lawn!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm an Oregon girl living in Georgia and I love pretty things. I love my husband and girls. I love my God. And this little virtual home is where I rave about it all!
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Yes, and the sister of Jack La Lane....
I dunno, was Clark Kent from Kent, Washington?
LOVE the house, Cass. The color and front door, very cool. Can't wait to see it all! Bring pics when you guys come.
Now all you need is grass for the lawn!
Post a Comment
<< Home