Thursday, February 02, 2006

Snowboarding is Fun!

The company was the best! Mt. Hood was gorgeous! But try telling my body today that last night's snowboarding trial was worth it...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snowboarding is fun, you cool chic- I thought I tried to show you that a few years back when I slid down every black diamond (and beginner slope) on my rear to show you I could slowboard...I mean snowboard. I love you so much.
lys

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Cass...don't feel bad! I can't snowboard to save my life! I just sit on the board and go down that way. It makes for a much more interesting ride! : )

Great pics! Post some more when you get a chance! I love hearing what's going on with you!
Love ya,
Lauren *~

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...I didn't know you were going to put this picture of me up... at least you look pretty in it! I think you better put another picture up soon.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

i can't snowboard or ski unless i just plop down and let myself slide down the snow sitting on my skis/board...but then again, i was ten last time i tried it. =)

you guys look great! say hi to jenny and weston for me!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home