My New Job @ Starbucks
Yep, that's me. The one in the cute green apron. My manager snapped this with the store Polaroid to prove to my friends that I actually work there. Yeah, I'm mopping. I'm not exactly an expert at the bar quite yet. Do what you're good at, that's what I always say. *$

8 Comments:
Nice. Jon and I need to drive up there and visit you at work... Assuming you are able to give out free drinks to friends. :)
Hey Cass,nice outfit!!! My siblings tried to get me to work at Starbucks, but it didn't work...;-) You rock on!!!!
Cool Cass, looks good on ya....you'll be an expert soon.
You'll get the hang of the bar soon enough...just remember, it's only coffee!
Very cool - if you ever have an old apron... :)
you can give it to me...
'cause they are awesome.
Very cool, Cassidy. I worked at a coffee cafe for a little while and loved it! Have fun :) . . . And yeah, mopping is part of it too ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home