Thursday, March 09, 2006

SPC Harper, Andrew K

This will explain why I've been behind on my blogs... I introduce to you my favorite distraction, Andrew. My valentine, my boyfriend, my best friend. I am one happy girl. And God is so faithful. Ask me about it sometime!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...I can always ask you AGAIN sometime...seeing as you kind of like talking about this....distraction of yours. ;-) You're so in love, and I must say...it's really cute on you. :-D

2:34 PM  
Blogger sethswifeforlife said...

ah, there he is....yes, amazing how God works.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome! no worries the one for you is always a good distraction! :)

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! I've heard he's a great guy.:)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Nica said...

AWWWW! That is SO COOL! I'm so happy for you and Andrew! Wow. So neat!

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You didn't even tell me!...I guess you've been a litle distracted! Awww....what a cute couple. ;) Send me an email and tell me about it sometime!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you look so great together!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home