Tuesday, March 21, 2006
About Me
- Name: Cassidy
- Location: Augusta, Georgia, United States
I'm an Oregon girl living in Georgia and I love pretty things. I love my husband and girls. I love my God. And this little virtual home is where I rave about it all!


6 Comments:
love it, Cass!
love it, cass!
love it, cass! (had to go with the majority:)
Robyn
oh my word. It gives me chills. I'm smiling and no one is in here. Cass, he's as good looking as you are beautiful, and you are beautiful - especially when you are in love!
I went to Starbucks here in S.A tonight just thinking you might would show up and we could talk. Ha. isn't that a dream!
Love like there's no tomorrow - and do it everyday...
alyssa
Yep, there was someone missing at Starbucks tonight, my friend.
Lys is right, you're beautiful, and especially when you're in love.....
Cass, super, super happy for you and Andrew!!!! Yea!!!! So glad to see God put this together! It's perfect!
Kristi
Post a Comment
<< Home