A photo journal from the life of Cassidy Lena Brock, an almost-famous free-lance photojournalist and photography instructor.
posted by Cassidy at 12:38 PM
That is REALLY stinkin' cute!!! You guys look great together...Loveya,Rach
um...I know I've mentioned this just a few times before, but I have to say it again...you guys are SO incredibly CUTE TOGETHER! :-D
this is my favorite picture of the two of ya'll...ever. =) see you in 3 weeks!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm an Oregon girl living in Georgia and I love pretty things. I love my husband and girls. I love my God. And this little virtual home is where I rave about it all!
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
That is REALLY stinkin' cute!!! You guys look great together...
Loveya,
Rach
um...I know I've mentioned this just a few times before, but I have to say it again...you guys are SO incredibly CUTE TOGETHER! :-D
this is my favorite picture of the two of ya'll...ever. =) see you in 3 weeks!
Post a Comment
<< Home